A quick bit of fun! Create a very short story with friends by adding about 50 words in each comment.
- First commenter sets the scene with 50 words for the beginning
- Second commenter adds 50 words for the middle
- Third commenter finishes off with 50 words for the end
Here are three themes to choose from, or feel free to start your own.
- Let me think
- Tiger in my Basement
- Coughed my Last…
Have fun, storytellers!
- Flash Fiction in Ten Words #TweetFiction (edsmanalo.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction Friday: Meeting a Stranger (nikewrites.wordpress.com)
- Keeping it short and sweet (tracyfarrauthor.net)
- Resisting – Alastair’s Photo Fiction (gabriellaswritingcorner.wordpress.com)
- “Story Cubes” Fiction Contest (eccentricchai.com)
- Friday Fictioneers: Thunderheads (rckjones.wordpress.com)